Thursday night we saw Nadal and Blake play a night match. Friday we watched Mardy Fish beat Nalbandian and then Sharapova lose to Kusnetsova. In the night match we watched Ivanovic beat Jankovic.
Here are Pam, Leesa, and Marci. It was REALLY hot at the tournament. Saturday were the Mens semis. We watched Djokovic beat Nadal and the then Fish beat Federer. It was really cool to see them play up close. We had a great time, played tennis every morning and enjoyed the pool. You can see all the photos here http://gallery.mac.com/dollivier/100013
2 comments:
Wasn't Ryan your brother with you guys?? I heard he is really cool and is the best tennis player in the family and could have gone pro if he would have really focused on it instead of acomplishing all the other things he acomplished (climbing competitions, mountain biking races, etc...) I'm jealous, I wish I knew him!!
Ryan was there but we didn't see him much... He was eating lemonade slushies followed by Haagen Dazs Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream all the time. Probably the real reason he didn't go pro... To much time in ice cream rehab. Addicted to that peanut butter sugar high.. it can destroy a person!
Post a Comment