
If you can't tell from the picture...this is our cat Rosy stuck under the hood of my SUV. This afternoon I heard some meowing in the garage and finally surmised that it was coming from the car. I popped the hood and couldn't see anything but I could hear that there was a cat inside. Luckily Derek was home because once we got a flashlight and spotted Rosy, it took a while to figure out how to free her. Derek ended up having to take out some screws that attached to a pan of some sort, and loosening it enough to tilt it down and release Rosy to live another day. The strange thing was that the car engine was hot so we are not sure if Rosy was inside when I drove to a tennis practice for two hours.
1 comments:
What? You think Rosy was in the car while you were driving! Oh my gosh. Boo is probably to blame.
Post a Comment