Friday, October 16, 2009

Finisher!

I would say I am a good starter. I have great intentions of finishing things but it doesn't always happen. Early in married life I realized that Derek and I see things differently in this regard. He would come home from work and see that the floor was mopped, but the bucket of water and mop were still in the corner. I thought that just having a clean floor was pretty amazing. He likes to use the term 90 % finished. I say "That is still an A-".

Last night I finished this knitting project that I started last week. It is a dishcloth in case you were wondering. It was fun and it does feel good to be 100% finished. Oh wait, I better go put my knitting needles and yarn away.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Pam, I've been called a 90 percenter too. I am especially a 90 percenter when it comes to doing the dishes, I won't wipe down the counters, something about the combination of wet hands with crumbs that is particularly gross. Oh, and sometimes it is the stinky dish cloths. I hope your new knitted one never stinks.

Dan Lindsay said...

Hey, I think 90% is good... Is there a pattern here? Don't ask my wife for a percentage for me :)

Thanks for sharing