
I went to a class last night and learned to make this cute baby beanie. I have been learning to crochet very slowly for a few years. I started with washcloths, then an afghan and then this. Someday I aspire to make a dress. This makes 2 finished craft projects in one month. A new personal record.
4 comments:
That's super cute Pam! Nice work. Someday I might attempt A craft. :) I love seeing yours and what you're up too. We miss you!
Nice! When I read crochet washcloth I of course thought of Grandma Doris. Then I thought about how smelly those washcloths could get. I think a hat is a much better idea!
Haha, Kristen and I were sitting 2ft apart and both in our own worlds commenting on your blog within a minute of each other without knowing it.
What are the chances? I just realized this hat would probably fit Jane perfectly. Send me your address I don't think I have it yet.
Post a Comment