Saturday, July 12, 2008

Boo the Destroyer

I think that this is the third shower poof that Boo has destroyed. We don't buy them anymore.














Poor Kelly! How does she keep that smile on her face? There are worse things he could be chewing up, furniture and shoes come to mind. Boo and I are taking the obedience 1 class. He has no problem with any of the commands but he whines and barks whenever the teacher is trying to talk. There is another dog named Bebe who barks and bites her owner so at least he is not the worst dog in the class. After class I said to Bebe's owner "So you have a barker too?" She said that our puppy's are so young that it is like taking a preschooler to second grade. That made me feel better.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

boo will never stop destroying.. . . . . that kello barbie needed to be destroyed anyways. haha