Wednesday, February 4, 2009
What's for dinner?
Tonight I tried a new recipe from The Pioneer Woman called the "Favorite Burger Ever". My family really liked it. The caramelized red onions were my favorite. The boys had to add extra tabasco sauce for added hotness. After my son downed two burgers he said "Mom, that was your fourth great dinner in 7 years. I think that's a compliment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I laughed when I saw your post, because I went to the Pioneer Woman blog for the first time today and saw that burger. I thought it looked so good, but I was sure that she used an outdoor grill. Now I see she used a foreman type grill - is that what you used too? Sounds really good, I'll definitely have to try it soon.
I actually used the grill on our deck but I think the foreman grill would work fine too. The burger itself was really basic, it was the toppings that made it really good.
HAHAHAHA!!!!! I know that sort of "compliment" is coming soon around here!
Post a Comment