Derek's Grandma Opal died today. It was time for her to go. She was suffering. I am happy that she is not in pain anymore. She is with people she loves and has wanted to see for a long time, so why am I crying? She was a wonderful cook, a hard worker, she was funny and kind. She loved unconditionally. She liked to crochet and embroidery. She made us laugh. Goodbye Opal. We love you.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Ode to Opal
Derek's Grandma Opal died today. It was time for her to go. She was suffering. I am happy that she is not in pain anymore. She is with people she loves and has wanted to see for a long time, so why am I crying? She was a wonderful cook, a hard worker, she was funny and kind. She loved unconditionally. She liked to crochet and embroidery. She made us laugh. Goodbye Opal. We love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm so sorry. She looks like a sweet heart. God Bless.
Post a Comment