So...It has been awhile since I've posted as Pam has taken over the blog so here goes my first post in months. Tuesday I hurt my back golfing and haven't been able to sit much. Hopefully its nothing major and I'll be back to normal shortly. I was supposed to go to the track today and get some practice in our race car (that my brother and I blew the engine up in first time out back in July) with the new engine but since my back hurts - extended driving is not an option. So, since the weather is perfect this afternoon, my partner and I decided to go fishing for a few hours up Provo Canyon. The leaves are starting to change, the scenery is incredible and being outside is very enjoyable right now. I caught three fish in a couple of hours.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Fall Fishing
So...It has been awhile since I've posted as Pam has taken over the blog so here goes my first post in months. Tuesday I hurt my back golfing and haven't been able to sit much. Hopefully its nothing major and I'll be back to normal shortly. I was supposed to go to the track today and get some practice in our race car (that my brother and I blew the engine up in first time out back in July) with the new engine but since my back hurts - extended driving is not an option. So, since the weather is perfect this afternoon, my partner and I decided to go fishing for a few hours up Provo Canyon. The leaves are starting to change, the scenery is incredible and being outside is very enjoyable right now. I caught three fish in a couple of hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment