Monday, September 15, 2008

More Fishing



I went to see the Dr. this morning since my back is still hurting.  Dr. Taylor (who looks just like Dr. Kevorkian) thought it was an SI joint issue...  No.. It can't be.  I had that 10 years ago and couldn't even bend over.  Totally different symptoms than what I have now.  I have pain in the same area but I can pretty much do everything I want - I just can't sit for very long.  He recommended PT so I went down and saw my Therapist - who is also my neighbor and helped me rehab my shoulder 2 years ago.  He says - "Its your SI joints.  They're not locked but the right side is really twisted".  Huh... Shows you what I know.  He worked on both sides for about 10 minutes, twisted them around, put the electro machine on the joints, and now it feels 90% better.  So... in celebration I went fishing for an hour!  :)

1 comments:

Kristen said...

So, I love to fish. Ryan - well, he's coming along, although he has yet to take one of the 10-20 fish he has caught off of the hook himself. (He won't touch a fish - how can you fish if you won't touch one?) Anyway, Derek, I think that we should come fishing with you sometime, and Pam can watch Maggie. :)